Whatever it is you choose to do, do something.
Some people know they have a problem. Some people genuinely are not sure but have started to wonder if there might be a problem. Some people are sure they don’t have a problem, but they’re tired of others saying it. Regardless, there is often uncertainty, reluctance, and even refusal. We recognize that, and we accept it.
Here’s how we can help
If YOU KNOW you have a problem:
- We can provide an assessment if needed for insurance or legal reasons.
- We can provide individual counseling directed at addressing the problem, however you choose.
- We can help your family better understand the problem, and open up effective communication.
- We can assist you to find a treatment program that’s a good fit for you.
- We can help you and your family create a plan if you are awaiting a specific treatment program.
- We can support your family at any point before, during, or after your treatment program.
- We can offer aftercare services for you as you transition back to your life.
- We can help you better understand challenges to recovery, such as connecting with 12 Step groups and issues of Spirituality.
- We can help you rebound after a slip or relapse.
If you are NOT SURE you have a problem:
- We can help you understand more about addiction, and give you a professional, objective view of your circumstances and potential options.
- We can provide individual support and guidance after an assessment if you want to make some changes, even if only a selected few.
- We can give you our assurance that your information will remain private.
- We can include your family or other supports, if desired by you, for education or communication.
- We can meet with you on an individual basis if treatment is not an option.
If you are satisfying a need for assessment to appease court or family:
- We can provide you with a comprehensive assessment.
- We can help your family better understand.
- We can assure you that you will not be labeled, viewed or treated in a negative manner.
- We can either provide or help you find follow up services as needed.
We are completely confidential. We follow state and federal laws to protect your information. The only people who will know anything will be of your choosing. We do accept insurance, and we contract with most local insurance companies. We also work on a private pay basis for those who do not want to use their insurance, or do not have insurance.
We are not a treatment center or detox facility, so you cannot be forced to stay nor follow our recommendations. We simply want to help you better understand your situation from a professional, perspective, understand your options, and help communicate with your family or others if desired by you.
- We are not a traditional treatment program, therefore if you are required to complete a treatment program we would not meet that requirement.
- We are not a detox program, hospital or emergency center.
- We will not provide services if you arrive at our facility under the influence, or are suspected of it, and we will call the authorities if there is concern for your safety or the safety of others.